Do you like having fun? Do you consider yourself a 'Casual Athlete' that doesn't try too hard? Maybe you enjoy riding a bike... followed by a few beers with your friends?
Then you should consider joining BELCH as a Direct Brand Ambassador!
What do you get out of it…?
- Initial BELCH merchandise for a highly discounted price
- This is the swag you will wear in your social media posts and around town, so if you want to rep more, you gotta buy more!
- Access to BELCH events
- Summer boat parties on the St.Croix
- Summer Pedal Pub Tour
- Access to attend (and work) BELCH sponsored events
- Access to BELCH merchandise
- Discounted BELCH gear
Merchandise allocation when DBA duties are performed and point levels are reached (see Point System document)
- Say in what Brand Ambassadors get to wear i.e. (U of M’s Maroon and Gold Shirts)
- Experience in promotions, marketing and events
- Have a KICKASS time promoting a fun brand!
Direct Brand Ambassador Tasks:
- Post on social media outlets wearing brand gear. Tag BELCH and use our hashtags:
- Required to post at least twice a month (but there is no limit)
- You will be given personal discount codes to post with (5% off with code XYZ). This is how we will track your sales for sales contests.
- For each Instagram/Facebook post that earns over 100 likes, ambassador earns 9 points. 1000+ likes gets you double points. (Note: the number for likes is subject to change)
- Example of point system:
- 45 points: Tank top
- 72 points: Beerscape glass
- Hit 100: Spot on Boat-Party
- 150: Long-sleeved thermal
See Point System Document for a full list of benefits
- Sell BELCH Merchandise
- You will be given a personal discount code to promote. If someone uses this code to purchase a BELCH item, you will be rewarded 50 points
FOR CAMPUS AMBASSADORS- Hold one event per semester promoting BELCH
- Food (if necessary) set-up gear and promo items will all be provided
- Obtain emails for BELCH to send out our monthly e-newsletter by having a sing-up sheet
- Can be as small as a table in the student union to as big as a sponsored get together during spring-jam or another related event- Let us know what you’re thinking- we will try to make anything possible if we can!
- Attend BELCH events as a Representative
- We hold a lot of pop-up shops at breweries and community events our target market attends.
- Every event attended earns you 50 points
- 15 hours of working events gets you to the BELCH “Fancy-pants” dinner. Date dependent on ambassadors.
- Represent the brand well
- Wear your stuff! I mean it’s pretty fricken sweet right?
- Stay on top of posting
NOTE: Loss of position after 2 missed social media posts
- Send us your photos! We would love to see you wearing the BELCH gear out. We will be able to use these for our own social media and promotions.
Rules of Conduct
- No negative bashing of other brands online and in-face.
- Represent BELCH for what it is…. don’t be a dick!
We are open to offer other opportunities and experience if there is interest. Compensation and/or points will be allocated accordingly. Let us know what you're good at or want to learn more about!
Please Note: Not all of our gear is up on www.belchgear.com. There are a lot of other pieces we are currently working on, waiting to receive, or have yet to produce.
Please email email@example.com a short paragraph on how you live out the BELCH lifestyle and why you would like to join our ambassador team. We look forward to hearing from you and having you join the crew!